FAQ

Why do you shoot most weddings with two Photographers?

By using two pro Photographers we can give you the best coverage possible. There are many things that happen during the wedding day that can benefit from being shot from a different vantage point.

What kind of camera do you use?

My primary camera is the Canon 5D Mark II. This is one of the most advanced professional digital camera in the industry. It shoots at 21 megapixels with a full frame sensor that ensures the best image quality.

Do you charge extra for editing and special effects?

After every wedding we edit the photos and color correct them for you. When you pick photos for your albums and reprints we edit those more thoroughly and do any special effects or retouching that you desire. All of this is included in your package.

How many photos are typically taken at an average wedding?

On a typical eight hour wedding day we will shoot around 900-1500 photos. We never count shots so we will shoot as much as we can at every wedding.

How much has to be paid before my wedding day?

A $500 deposit will reserve your day. A total of 75% of the package has to paid three months before the wedding day.  The remaining 25% is not due until after the wedding day when you receive your digital proofs.

How early should we reserve our day?

As soon as possible. We are sometimes booked one and a half to two years in advance for popular wedding dates.

Do you travel and is there a travel fee?

We are happy to travel to wherever our services are needed. We are based in Albany, NY and will cover most areas in a 70 mile radius of Albany with no extra charge. We do not charge extra for the five boroughs since I go there frequently. Some weddings (especially destination weddings)We may only charge travel expenses. Everything is on a case by case basis, I will be happy to talk to you about your specific situation.